The World Association of education Science (AMSE) is inviting professionals in Education, Researchers, Academics, Directors, Technical teams and educational authorities in general, to attend the XVI Congress of the World Association of Science Education “Cultural identities in the context of globalization: The emergence of new players in education” focused on the analysis and reflection on educational issues that will take place in Monterrey, Mexico, May 31st to June 4th, 2010. It will generate innovative proposals in the framework of cultural identity and globalization.
- Education, identity and globalization
- Globalization and its impact on educational systems
- Education, equity and globalization
- Cultural identity, subjectivity and education
- New players in educational processes
- The globalization of knowledge
The submission of the proposals in any of the three forms of participation (English, Spanish, French), is open until February 28, 2010.
For more information please visit http://amce-monterrey2010.org/amce/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org